Early saver flexibility to change booking....

bunkrest

Can anyone explain how this works...thank you in advance

I thought you can only do that with a select fare. We have done it. Transferred the booking over but it has to be priced the same or more. Last time we did it, booked a b2b to get the money work out correctly. Not sure if you can do it with an early saver.

[QUOeTE=bunkrest;49906063]I think you've answered my question, as you have said I can change the booking to another cruise as long as it is of the same value..thank you..

Other t and c put restriction s on the new one must sail within...it used to be a year, but I think that has come down now.

When I spoke to someone at P and O earlier this week to see if an Early Saver Fare was flexible at first we were told yes, then the girl said she would double check with her supervisor who said no.(Mind you previously I have been given incorrect information when speaking to the sales team-I find them very hit and miss-

Let me know if you hear differently

Yes it's advertised as such on the P & O web site under "what is included" select on the left early saver on the right column both 15% deposit both ticked flexibility to change booking..