transportation needed from SeaTac to hotel and then cruise terminal

betmust

I am looking for private shuttle companies for rides for 11 of us the end of Sept.

We will need a ride from SeaTac to Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center and the following morning a ride to Pier 91 terminal. Also a ride the following week from cruise terminal to Sea Tac.

Seeing it is a big group I think we need to book a private van/shuttle. I remembering reading a company that would do the 3-way transfers for a set rate and now I cannot find the name of the company.

Any suggestions would be appreciated....

thank you

Why do all 11 of you need to travel together? Why not just take three or four cabs or towncars and make it easy on yourselves? We're talking about 15-20 min. of separation, tops.

Why do all 11 of you need to travel together? Why not just take three or four cabs or towncars and make it easy on yourselves? We're talking about 15-20 min. of separation, tops.

Thanks for your suggestion - we have people who have never traveled before and would like to stay together..

Shuttle Express has a cruise service package at $55 pp to provide those 3 trips. But they also have small vans for private service . The private service is pricey but so is $55 pp. Give them a call and price both options. (You MAY have to walk to their kiosk at the parking garage ..... ask about that)

http://shuttleexpress.com/

Also, go to the Seattle forum of http://www.tripadvisor.com and look under Top Questions for the section on cruising. You'll find info there on transfers, hotels, etc. Perhaps there's an additional option there for large groups.

I think garyloo's suggestion to split up will be your cheapest option. Maybe look at a towncar/limo service so that you only need 2 cars.