Royal drink packages as perks?

Can anyone tell me if Royal Caribbean ever offers drink packages as perks with a balcony cabin? Similar to what Celebrity would offer? Not a mega ship. Referring to maybe Rhapsody of the Seas.

I've researched quite a bit & it looks like they don't offer that as a perk but I may be wrong.

Can anyone tell me if Royal Caribbean ever offers drink packages as perks with a balcony cabin? Similar to what Celebrity would offer? Not a mega ship. Referring to maybe Rhapsody of the Seas.

I've researched quite a bit & it looks like they don't offer that as a perk but I may be wrong.

They don't. And honestly, if they did, they would just raise the price to compensate for it. So in the end, it wouldn't be a perk. Celebrity's perks aren't really perks either. It's padded into the fare.

So far, I've only seen drink packages as perks on cruises out of the UK and some transatlantics.

Are you asking as a perk when you book, so a promotion that Royal is running? If so We have it on our next cruise coming up. It was for Balcony and above we are sailing July 30 from Venice and going to Greece. The package that was offered was the select package.

Edited by starflwrj