Coming This Summer

Mikesa1721

What a teaser!

Think this will be on Divina by July 16th (fingers crossed).

The current Starwalker show is already on MSC Divina,,,the new version of the current show which will feature at least one new song "FLASH" will be released this summer along with an enhanced version of the show Wonderland.:)

https://www.facebook.com/309616772385188/videos/1109057395774451/

https://www.facebook.com/309616772385188/videos/1233459293334260/

Edited by Mikesa1721

I'll see if I can get more info about when it's coming to Divina.

Andre won't be onboard till the 21st now but I do have a tweet into him while he's still on vacation. I'll have to ask my contact in Italy who is friends with Maurizzio, who is employed by Worldwide Entertainment Production. I think Maurizzio will know when the new Starwalker show will begin on Divina. He is currently on Divina now so hopefully she can get in touch with him.

Oh no, I love Andre! :( He does a great Can-Can. :D

Sorry Maureen,,,I though he was coming back on your sailing but after re-reading his tweet a couple of months back he did say he would be back on the 21st,,,,:(

Sorry Maureen,,,I though he was coming back on your sailing but after re-reading his tweet a couple of months back he did say he would be back on the 21st,,,,:(

We board on the 21st! Can't wait to see Andre! We missed him on the Bermuda run...

We board on the 21st! Can't wait to see Andre! We missed him on the Bermuda run...

Andre verified the enhanced version of the Starwalker show via twitter today,,I believe the 2016 version is set to begin on May 15th along with a new version of Wonderland and Pirates,,,Kathiean,,I know you've been onboard MSC Divina quite a few times so I'm sure you're very familiar with the shows. WOuld you be able to report back and let us know what you think of the updated versions?? :);)