Shipboard credit

Ok so here goes another question we booked all our drink packages except the hubby's because his is the most expensive, can we use shipboard credit for his? If so do we need to wait until we board to purchase?also is the shipboard credit in each persons name?? Would I be able to use the 200 towards his package?

Ok so here goes another question we booked all our drink packages except the hubby's because his is the most expensive, can we use shipboard credit for his? If so do we need to wait until we board to purchase?also is the shipboard credit in each persons name?? Would I be able to use the 200 towards his package?

Anyone can buy your husband's package, but it has to be done onboard.

OBC is simply a credit against your onboard account meaning you don't specify what charges it pays for, it is just a credit. Whether it shows up in each person's name, I guess, depends on where the OBC comes from. The only OBC I've ever had always came from Royal and it was only applied to my account but since I always set up my account to pay for both, it does not matter where the OBC shows up. If your OBC comes from elsewhere, like your TA, I guess each person's account could have an OBC credit.