Diamond lounge on Brilliance

Will not be able to use CL on 26May sailing on Brilliance wondered if anybody can tell me who will be in charge of Diamond lounge.

Also not been on site recently please can somebody explain what a Genie does. I take it Aladdin is not an employee of RCI!!!!

Thanks

Margaret

D+

Will not be able to use CL on 26May sailing on Brilliance wondered if anybody can tell me who will be in charge of Diamond lounge.

Also not been on site recently please can somebody explain what a Genie does. I take it Aladdin is not an employee of RCI!!!!

Thanks

Margaret

D+

Here is the info on the CL/DL concierges:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thanks

Margaret

D+

Ricardo Mock will be in the DL. A gentleman and great guy. I would appreciate it if you report back as to whether the CL has indeed become a Suite Lounge as I was told when on the Brilliance in April. Still some doubt it this will actually happen on any of the Radiance class ships.

Edited by Tagsalong