Parkway Parking in Bayonne the old Premier?

Back on February 6th, we learned that Premier Parking closed suddenly the day of our ill fated Anthem cruise. Many people, including myself lost money and there was no way to contact Premier for a refund. Lately I've been getting e mails from Parkway Parking. I looked at Google maps today and it seems to be at the same location on New Hook Rd. off Rt.440. After our last experience with a "fly by night company", I'll pay the extra money and park in the new covered garage at the cruise terminal. Fool me once, it won't happen again, I learned my lesson.

Back on February 6th, we learned that Premier Parking closed suddenly the day of our ill fated Anthem cruise. Many people, including myself lost money and there was no way to contact Premier for a refund. Lately I've been getting e mails from Parkway Parking. I looked at Google maps today and it seems to be at the same location on New Hook Rd. off Rt.440. After our last experience with a "fly by night company", I'll pay the extra money and park in the new covered garage at the cruise terminal. Fool me once, it won't happen again, I learned my lesson.

Yes, it's the old Premier parking, but under new management. I personally used Premier parking numerous times and never had any trouble with it. I would have kept using them, but found out they went out of business. Sorry to hear it. Don't know how the new company will do, but we will try them next year when we cruise out of Bayonne again.

Sorry you had a bad experience with them. I know others have to, so I can only go by what I experienced, which always good.

Gwen :)

Thanks for the info. They closed the week before our cruise. Several other people also pulled into the lot and wondered what was going on. They left people stranded that had cars parked there, they had to get a cab from the ship to get back to their car. Like you we also used the lot many times in the past and usually it was a positive experience. If I could get a refund for my lost prepaid week, I might try them again. I doubt that will happen as the management has changed.

Thanks for the info. They closed the week before our cruise. Several other people also pulled into the lot and wondered what was going on. They left people stranded that had cars parked there, they had to get a cab from the ship to get back to their car. Like you we also used the lot many times in the past and usually it was a positive experience. If I could get a refund for my lost prepaid week, I might try them again. I doubt that will happen as the management has changed.

If you used a card you should dispute the charge to get your money back. They didn't deliver the services you paid for.