Question for last years Allure Med. cruisers about the earliest to get off the ship?

If we take our own luggage of the ship how early can we get off the Harmony of the Seas to get to BCN for our 10:00 am flight? I am trying to arrange a van for the 4 of us.

Thank you in advance!

Ken

We also left very early taking our own luggage, about 6.30am - 7am - had booked a transfer which never turned up, but we caught a taxi to the airport which got us there very quickly and cheaply. Our flight didn't leave until 10am, and there were plenty of taxis waiting.

If we take our own luggage of the ship how early can we get off the Harmony of the Seas to get to BCN for our 10:00 am flight? I am trying to arrange a van for the 4 of us.

Thank you in advance!

Ken

Hi Ken,

I have a 10:30 fight back to Boston. Everyone I spoke to said taxi's are plentiful, but I'm nervous. I'm considering arranging a ride also. Who are you using. I'm assuming if we take our own luggage we should be able to get off between 6:30-7:00 and have plenty of time. Let me know what you decide to do.