Help me with a refresher course, I haven't cruised RCCL in a few years.

I haven't been on a cruise in a few years and I am planning one for January of 2017.

I would like to go on an Oasis class ship.

When is the best time to book for the best price? Are price adjustments still available?

Does anyone have any advice to give me for planning? I need to know everything from room selection and nice quiet spots to what restaurants are best to try!

Sher

I haven't been on a cruise in a few years and I am planning one for January of 2017.

When is the best time to book for the best price? Are price adjustments still available?

Does anyone have any advice to give me for planning? I need to know everything from room selection and nice quiet spots to what restaurants are best to try!

Sher

There is no predicting the best time to book with reagrd to price. I book as early as possible to get the biest choice of staterooms.

Royal still gives price adjustments before final payment date to US/Canadian bookings.

Sher

Best price is usually the earlier you book the better, they do price guarantee and price drops are honored before final payment.

If you are a member of the Crown & Anchor program you may qualify for a discount depending on what level you are. The Oasis class has several different (pay) restaurants. Check the RCL website to see if they are to your taste.

Room selection depends a lot on budget, and personal preference, make sure your receiving emails from RCL to see the latest promo.