Reserve by the bottle wine list

TruJeffie

Has anyone ever captured an image of the by the bottle wine list in the various restaurants? I am curious if they have a nice selection for sale. Also, is it the same list in each restaurant?

Thanks for any insight.

Try posting your question on the roll calls that are currently under sail or are about to depart. Maybe someone will be able to get it for you. I was going to suggest posting on the Live from the Sea thread but I think they disembarked on Sunday. Otherwise, be patient. The traffic in this forum is relatively light and it may take a while to get an answer.

No worries--just being a bit of a wisely, Have a good cruise, but do try BYOB as there are a lot of great wine sellers in the ports you visit, and (really cool!) Viking is quite amenable to bringing wine on board with no hassle.

Thanks for the advice and glad to hear Viking is good with BYOB. I am curious if they offer a decent by the bottle selection for purchase only cause I don't want to wonder around an Italian port in August with glass or alcohol while trying to enjoy the sights.

Cheers to all!