Is it Safe 11:50 flight Walkoff Star in Copenhagen ?

luv2gonow

no problem. There were plenty of cabs but was told if you don't make the first "wave" of cabs, you may have to wait till the cabs return, about an hour later.

Our cruise was a repositioning cruise so it was not full and a large potion of the passengers booked back to back so I don't think there was stre.ss on the cabs that morning, but will we made it to the airport around 9:30.

We flew to London and did not find security any problem. Very effecient and not much going on Sunday morning.

I do recomend you make a firm commitment with your driver before leaving and insist on using a credit card. Between currency exchanges and listning (not comenting) to the virtues of his religion, my fair went up from about 40 Euro to 700 Danish Krone (94 Euro or $107). When I tried to pay with Euro's or Dollars, I was shown an ATM. The ship did not have Krone to buy.

no problem. There were plenty of cabs but was told if you don't make the first "wave" of cabs, you may have to wait till the cabs return, about an hour later.

Our cruise was a repositioning cruise so it was not full and a large potion of the passengers booked back to back so I don't think there was stre.ss on the cabs that morning, but will we made it to the airport around 9:30.

We flew to London and did not find security any problem. Very effecient and not much going on Sunday morning.

I do recomend you make a firm commitment with your driver before leaving and insist on using a credit card. Between currency exchanges and listning (not comenting) to the virtues of his religion, my fair went up from about 40 Euro to 700 Danish Krone (94 Euro or $107). When I tried to pay with Euro's or Dollars, I was shown an ATM. The ship did not have Krone to buy.

That is really helpful