Beds on Anthem?

I totally missed that when I originally read the post. :eek:

"When you change out my mattress, can you also make the water in my toilet drain counterclockwise and shift my cabin three feet to the left?"

Not quite the same. If your mattress is uncomfortable, they do have extra mattresses (maybe not a lot, but I'm sure they keep some on hand).

But I'm guessing that Harry Potter they're not.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not quite the same. If your mattress is uncomfortable, they do have extra mattresses (maybe not a lot, but I'm sure they keep some on hand).

What would be the thinking here; extra mattress would come from the nice soft stack in the back rather than the "rock hard" ones they are trying to get us passengers to soften up for them? I would be very surprised if they have a store of mattress on the ship for accommodating guests. I would at best guess they keep a few sets stored in case of some sort of damage or "event" which can not be dealt with by cleaning. If they started changing out mattresses for the "too soft, too hard, just right" passengers I would bet it would be a constant issue for the crew. Shlepping mattresses around a crowded ship and into cabins would be a massive burden.

[emoji57]

Our stateroom attendant did this exact thing for us on Vision back in March.

Our stateroom attendant did this exact thing for us on Vision back in March.

Thanks Clarea! Makes sense. Hopefully there were many comfortable nights after the change! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks Clarea! Makes sense. Hopefully there were many comfortable nights after the change! [emoji4]

Yes, the bed was more comfortable, but it was a bit high off the floor.

We sleep on a softer mattress and we're worried about those on Anthem. They are firm but super comfortable!! Did not experience the hip or shoulder pain I get when I sleep on a very firm mattress. Balcony cabin 7254 and studio balcony 7252.