Beer lovers! Java stout confirmed on European sailings...(also red frog news)

....well at least as a taster. Would be good to join its Caribbean wheaty brother.

My brewing husband (and stout lover) estimates that they should have it ready in a large batch to sell within the month if they are running like his friends' Microbrewery.

Zydeco cruiser posted this from yesterday:

DSC_9711_Zyde.jpg

It is for the free complimentary brewery tour/beer tasting available on sea days...woohoo!

DSC_9718_Zyde.jpg

There was so much about the Carribean wheat I was worried the other 2 would not appear in Europe. All we need now is the hopping IPA!

I did the brewery tour. The IPA wasn't even available yet at the bar. We went into the room with the vats and tasted from there. Not a big fan of IPAs (prefer more malt, less hops), but it wasn't bad. Seemed to be popular with others in our tour.

The Stout was a bit too coffee for me. I would've liked less java and more thick & richness.

I quite liked the wheat.

Forgot I posted this!

Shortly after posting it was confirmed that all 3 new brews are available to buy.

Whats more Frisky frog IPA and the Caribbean wheat were at self serve taps at tables on videos and photos. Didn't see the Java Stout on self serve stations on tables but it may be on one....glad to hear its Coffeeish (as I might have guessed with the name) as I prefer it that way.

The self serve is $4 per 12oz beer.