Musica Newbie

jvsnana

Hi All!

We are getting ready to book the Musica for next year and we need some info, as we are new to MSC.

We did the Loyality Match and we are now MSC Black :)

We want to book a balcony cabin, but the different experiences have us baffled. Since we are "Black", what experience should be chosen as to not duplicate any perks?

Also, is there any info out there for the best cabins to choose, i.e. larger cabins, larger balconies, better locations?

Thank you in advance for helping these newbies out!

Hi, have you looked at the chart that tells you what the differences are between experiences?

If you're looking at a standard balciony then you'd be best going for a Fantastica experience - the cabins tend to be in better locations and you have priority over dinner preferences etc

From memory there's no real overlap in terms of what you get for loyalty club compared to experience.

If you're looking for ultimate luxury then go for Yacht Club, if you're looking for a cheap break then Bella experience is perfectly fine too

Hi All!

We are getting ready to book the Musica for next year and we need some info, as we are new to MSC.

We did the Loyality Match and we are now MSC Black

We want to book a balcony cabin, but the different experiences have us baffled. Since we are "Black", what experience should be chosen as to not duplicate any perks?

Also, is there any info out there for the best cabins to choose, i.e. larger cabins, larger balconies, better locations?

Thank you in advance for helping these newbies out!

Hi, have you looked at the chart that tells you what the differences are between experiences?

If you're looking at a standard balciony then you'd be best going for a Fantastica experience - the cabins tend to be in better locations and you have priority over dinner preferences etc

From memory there's no real overlap in terms of what you get for loyalty club compared to experience.

If you're looking for ultimate luxury then go for Yacht Club, if you're looking for a cheap break then Bella experience is perfectly fine too

Musica doesn't have a Yacht club, so the experiences on offer are Bella (no frills) ; fantastica (Standard level of service); Aurea (premium level service)

the only overlap in voyagers club benefits is, priority boarding in Aurea

experience. other than that they compliment each other.

you can see the benefits of the various experiences in post #94 on page 5 of the following thread

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Musica doesn't have a Yacht club, so the experiences on offer are Bella (no frills) ; fantastica (Standard level of service); Aurea (premium level service)

the only overlap in voyagers club benefits is, priority boarding in Aurea

experience. other than that they compliment each other.

you can see the benefits of the various experiences in post #94 on page 5 of the following thread

[/url]

Pete

OOOPS!!! Forgot to put the link to the thread in

Here it is now

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2224649&page=5

Thank you everyone for your quick responses!

I will print out the charts and do the comparison.

The Aurea experience seems to be what we want, as there is no Yacht Club on Musica as you pointed out:)

I still have lots of research to do on cabins, but research is half the fun!

They're nice sized ships in this class (I've sailed on Lirica pre-stretch) and have Armonia booked in for July. They feel quite different to the larger ships, I'm sure you will have a fabulous time.

The suites are a great option too and I find a good size

They're nice sized ships in this class (I've sailed on Lirica pre-stretch) and have Armonia booked in for July. They feel quite different to the larger ships, I'm sure you will have a fabulous time.

The suites are a great option too and I find a good size

Musica class has similar layouts the Lirica class but are bigger (sort of halfway between Lirica and Fantasia classes), newer and have a few additional features tat Lirica don't.

It's my favourite class as far as te ships are concerned. Lirica class being smaller often have more unusual itineraries being more able to get in to smaller ports.