Dream review?

We'll be on the Dream in 25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

But - I am a bit concerned about this propulsion issue.....getting to Cozumel an hour late and leaving an hour early.....

I hope that doesn't happen and I hope that doesn't happen at every port. We have all our excursions booked (privately) based upon the scheduled times....

Sure hope this doesn't get messed with.

But - I am a bit concerned about this propulsion issue.....getting to Cozumel an hour late and leaving an hour early.....

I hope that doesn't happen and I hope that doesn't happen at every port. We have all our excursions booked (privately) based upon the scheduled times....

I'm with you. Having read this, I'm not sure what to do about our plans for our September cruise. We had based everything on the port times listed, so I'm now stuck wondering if I should change things or just pray the ship runs relatively on schedule.

If it's a known consistent issue, I don't know why they just don't change the itinerary hours so that everyone can plan accurately...

We'll be on the Dream in 25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would think that private tour guides would know when ship was coming in and leaving.

Not sure when drydock is scheduled but was a disappointment to skip AI in Cozumel due to less time in port.

Overall though we really enjoyed the Dream.