2016 Getaway Menus?

clcjdn

I have searched and cannot find any recent examples of menu's except some embarkation day in the MDR. Does anyone have a copy of any of the menus for the MDR (Tropicana specifically if possible), the specialty dining rooms (looking for the new Cagneys and La Cucina) or confirmation that they are the same as the Breakaway? Lastly, looking for the breakfast menu at O'Sheehans unless it is the same as the Escape. Thanks if advance! We are seeing some potential new stuff, and are wondering if we will also get it on our upcoming trip!

I was looking for the same thing a few days ago even though we don't sail until October. Tried beyondships.com, but they still have the old menus for Getaway. Stumbled across a post that said to look at Breakaway's menu on the same site and sure enough, that one was updated

Beyondships for Breakaway doesn't appear to have the new Haven menus, just 2014. Does anyone have these? Soon going to try the Haven on Getaway for the first time. Also does anyone know what they serve in the courtyard for the Havens? People have mentioned wraps and onion rings, but I'm guessing there is a little more than that.