Discovery dry dock

Pity there is only one image of the work. It looks like extensive interior modelling and hopefully redecoration to make it less 'american glitzy'. Pity they are not going to fit fridges in all the cabins.

I am on the 3rd? cruise on the 25th June and looking forward to the fun as they will not have sorted all the problems by then :D

ps -why don't they get rid of the climbing wall and golf now? You can't use the climbing wall when the ship is moving and more sunbeds and another bar would be better than golf ;)

I also can't understand the need for a climbing wall. I won't be taking advantage of it for sure! I don't do Facebook, is there anywhere else to see the progress?

You can look at the images on facebook without having to join. Just click the 'f' at the bottom of the Thomson page.

There is a specific member of staff recruited by Peel to oversee the Golf and Climbing wall and other external activities so they will not be getting rid of the wall.

I expect the ship to be 100% ready for 11th June though accept there may be some fine tuning that first week.

there was already a buffet at the top of the ship. they called it the windjammer café ;)

Hope the buffet doesn't end up like all the Windjammers we have experienced on Freedom,Independence,Ovation etc. they were all like a cattle market.

• 2 weeks later...
Docked in Palma with a couple of COSTA,S and a MSC live web cam

Ready tomorrow for the arrival of 1000 vips/ ta's/ press and thomson staff for a 3 night trial cruise

Been told by friends onboard it looks amazing