Pillowcases and Photomats?

That is something I forgot to mention in my recent post about our cruise. No, they no longer let you drop off something at the desk to be autographed later. They said that the discussion of that on line made the idea go viral and they were too inundated with things to sign. That policy went into effect last August. Therefore we did not take anything like that. In fact they went even further about autographs.......only books, only stuff pertaining to the character doing the signing, etc etc..........all sorts of regulations! HOWEVER, chuckle, chuckle, they were still signing all sorts of stuff during the meet and greets. Some people had t shirts, some picture mats, etc. So, they were being very liberal about the policy. I cannot see Cinderella saying "Sorry, honey, I cannot sign this for you because it's a picture of Snow White." A basic autograph book is probably best though. Keeps the line moving a bit better.

This was eliminated a long time ago...maybe a year ago by now.

Yes, there are a whole series of "official" rules on what they can sign, and in reality, any character who is physically able to sign an item will sign it when you wait in their line. If it is abused with items that are too bulky or time consuming, I imagine that DCL might suddenly enforce the written policy. But for now, if you can carry it in a character line and the character can handle a marker, they will sign it.

Wonderful. Thank you for the clarification. I think we will bring a blank photo mat as that would make a great souvenir and take it with us to the character meet and greets :)

The Characters have to hold any item being signed, so if your photo mat may bend or crinkle whilst being held in one hand and signed by the other, you may want to bring something to stiffen it.

ex techie