Allure - weekly planner question

I have a friend going on the Allure in November. When will he see the weekly planner to help him plan his reservations.

I seem to recall when I went that it was available on the website about 60 days before the cruise. I think I found it in your reservation area of the website. Is that correct?

I have a friend going on the Allure in November. When will he see the weekly planner to help him plan his reservations.

I seem to recall when I went that it was available on the website about 60 days before the cruise. I think I found it in your reservation area of the website. Is that correct?

I am on Allure Sept 4 and all of mine are there, and have been for a couple of weeks. Dining came out a few days ahead of entertainment. They keep tweaking the discounts on drinks and the VOOM. Go into the cruise planner in your reservation.

There is no set time for reservations to open. All you can do is keep checking your Cruise Planner.