Book/Modify??

rickcop44

As I read through the various postings, I see every once in a while where someone asks a question about a cabin assignment or a dining room assignment. Quite often, the responses include posters suggesting that by logging onto the Carnival website and then clicking on "My Reservation," then clicking on "Book/Modify" on the My Reservations pages, a person can then see all the information they need about their cruise. I've done that several times and when I click on My Reservation, I see no link of any kind that will allow me to book or modify my cruise or otherwise see info about my upcoming cruise. Am I doing something wrong? I would love to try and find out if a table assignment has already been made for our January cruise, but I'll be darned if I can find any book or modify link. Thanks everyone!

there area few steps to do before you can jsut click on my reservation

you need to be registered on carnival. the cruise should be on the home page of carnivals web page.. (to do that--go into MY Profile..fill that all out and add a booking number- doing this will registere your cruise on the main page.) click on cruise details. that is where the modify button is..

You cant just clickon my reservation and see stuff-- it has to be set up.

if you booked using carnival there will be a button that says modify booking- this tells me you booked using an outside agency.

Thanks Serene. So if I understand your post, if I used Carnival to book my cruise, which I didn't, that is the only way I can view the details? I'm having a hard day at the office - my brain is in a fog - too much cruise envy I think.

I should add, I have registered on Carnival. I have added my booking number and I can see all the details insofar as my cruise itinerary is concerned. But I can't find anything about dining room assignment, which is what I'm interested in learning about.

We're booked on the Valor 12/18 and I have been able to use the Book Modify links - without problem - UNTIL, this week. Now, I just get the error message. The "gift" way still work, however. Computer has no fire wall, etc. - so that's not it...I'm wondering if they're blocking the site?

I, also was able to access that page until this week....

Hmmm.... they must be on to us!

(Since I booked an assigned room, I am not sure why I keep on trying to figure out if I am in the same room.... just praying for a Cat. 12 fairy!!! ;))

Catrin

Archived