Aloha Deck question on the Star

verwirrt

Need to choose a cabin on the Aloha Deck. We will be sailing with friends. Two cabins are available aft - 714 and 715. These would be nice for convenience to pool and Horizon Court. There are also two adjoining cabins available forward. Teresa and I having trouble deciding. Would the convenience be worth not having adjoining rooms? Opinions?

We personally love aft. Aloha is not only convenient to the pool and horizon, there is a laundry room not too far away. Elevators are close by. If you have traditional, The dining room is right under you on the Fiesta deck. If you have PC, just walk down to midship elevators, on your floor, or through Horizon, To Fiesta or Plaza deck. where A714 is port, ans A715 is starboard, If you want to visit each others cabins, you can cut across at the aft elevators, or go out to the other side of the pool and go down that side. Aloha is great!! icon_smile.gif

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

If I was making the choice, I would also go aft. You are closer to the rear elevators if you need to go to the Amalfi Dining Room (it is the ONLY way to get there by elevator) and also the door at the end of the hallway opens onto the rear deck and terrace pool which is Adults only. (It's really a deep tank) Was never too crowded when I was on it, and for a few steps away, you can go out to your "balcony" and just down the stairs you will find the buffet. How convenient is that? Enjoy! I really enjoyed the Star Princess. It is a beautiful ship.

Vision / Seas 03/2002

Star Princess 03/2003

Radiance / Seas 07/2004

I agree. We got upgraded to A749 on our mexican riv cruise and loved it. 749 is one of the rooms with the windows facing off the rear of the ship and it was great. The ease of having everything right outside our door was nice. The aft pool felt like our own and we made way too many trips to the horizon court because it was so close. Stick with the aft and you'll be happy!

Where are your cabins now?

Suzy

NEXT --> Monarch family weekend 10/15/04 & Grand Galveston 12/11/04

Diamond Princess icon_biggrin.gif 5/1/04

Star Princess icon_biggrin.gif 10/18/03 -- Wind Star Honeymoon icon_biggrin.gif 11/14/03

Star Princess Wedding icon_biggrin.gif 9/24/03 -- Mercury icon_biggrin.gif 10/5/03

Vision of the Seas icon_smile.gif 10/28/02 -- Amsterdam icon_smile.gif 4/22/03

Sun Princess icon_biggrin.gif 5/10/02 -- Star Princess icon_biggrin.gif 6/15/02

Carnival Holiday icon_frown.gif 9/8/00

Aft on the Aloha deck it is! Switched to the 24th sailing this afternoon. Looks like I will be joining you, Chris and Sue. That should be a LOT of fun with the two of you! icon_biggrin.gif Did as Coral suggested and called Princess yesterday about cabin availability. She said they still had 54 balcony cabins open on Aloha and plenty aft.

Archived