Not sure why I am nervous

Dragonfly0705

We went to Alaska two years ago when my daughter was five, her first cruise. She LOVED the kid's club, couldn't wait to get back there when we picked her up for meals/breaks. Don't forget your bathing suits, keep em in your carry-on in case it's warm when your on the ship but still in port on the day you leave (I failed to do that, it was pretty hot, didn't get our bags till 8:30 pm). Doesn't matter the weather, kids will swim.

I agree with the others about layers - shirt, fleece jacket/sweater, rain shell should be good. I'm taking hiker shoes but not full on boots.

We just have one lens for our camera and we're happy with the photos we took.

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Have purchased SeaBands so those will hopefully take care of the motion sickness. I am going to not stress over the camera, will take the Nikon and the iPhones and have a good time!

So glad to hear. Vacations are supposed to be fun! :)

We have found cruise ship staff to be great with kids. They brought them special request items in the dining room and even cut up their food. You should make your son's food needs known, and they will probably be able to accommodate them.