Conquest Southern Caribbean "Review" on blog

Buckeyes22

Thanks for the great review. Was the catamaran trip on Aruba through Carnival?

You're so welcome!! And yes, it was through Carnival. It was called "Sail Away Snorkel & Beach Cruise."

Edited by Buckeyes22

Thanks for a great review and awesome pictures! We are doing this same ship and itinerary August 20th. It'll be our first time to Curacao, Aruba and La Romona and we are very excited. Do you still have the Fun Times? Would love to see them. Trying to plan ahead. Please let me know.

Thanks for a great review and awesome pictures! We are doing this same ship and itinerary August 20th. It'll be our first time to Curacao, Aruba and La Romona and we are very excited. Do you still have the Fun Times? Would love to see them. Trying to plan ahead. Please let me know.

Thank you so much! And yes I have all of the Fun Times! I just tried to turn on my scanner and my computer is not finding it for some reason, but as soon as I can figure out what's going on, I'll get then scanned in and attach them to this thread!

Thank you so much! And yes I have all of the Fun Times! I just tried to turn on my scanner and my computer is not finding it for some reason, but as soon as I can figure out what's going on, I'll get then scanned in and attach them to this thread!

Just wondering if you had any luck with the Fun Times? Would it be easier to send them to my email? Let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks again

Just wondering if you had any luck with the Fun Times? Would it be easier to send them to my email? Let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks again

No luck with the scanner unfortunately... what if I took photos of them?? I am pretty sure I can get good photos with everything in focus. Let me give it a try!! Be right back!! :D

No luck with the scanner unfortunately... what if I took photos of them?? I am pretty sure I can get good photos with everything in focus. Let me give it a try!! Be right back!! :D

Ok, however you can get them posted would be much appreciated

Alrighty, I uploaded all of the Fun Times into a DropBox folder, as they are kinda big files. Sorry they aren't actual scans, but hopefully this helps some!! :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/76dt717lmqjucoz/AAD3mFhleoOZYGNkwZnhCikda?dl=0

Got them, thanks so much! One question...Was the excursion in Aruba a Carnival excursion? Looks very nice.

Got them, thanks so much! One question...Was the excursion in Aruba a Carnival excursion? Looks very nice.

You're welcome! And yes, it was through Carnival. It was called "Sail Away Snorkel & Beach Cruise." Loved every minute.