Breakaway H6 #9916 = Escape H6 #????

dolls123

I just got off the Breakaway May 8th sailing in Haven Aft facing H6 #9916 and loved it!

I already booked the Escape Haven Spa Suite H9 for 2017 and want to switch cabins to the Haven Aft facing.

I know the balconies on the Escape are smaller than the Breakaways but I can't find any info on the room configurations.

H6 #9916 on Breakaway has the living room and bathrooms facing the balcony. Does anyone know which H6 on the Escape is the same ??

Also, are the biggest balconies still decks 9 & 12 on the Escape. They are on the Getaway & Breakaway. If so I will just deal with the living room & bedroom facing the balcony.

Edited by dolls123

I just got off the Breakaway May 8th sailing in Haven Aft facing H6 #9916 and loved it!

I already booked the Escape Haven Spa Suite H9 for 2017 and want to switch cabins to the Haven Aft facing.

I know the balconies on the Escape are smaller than the Breakaways but I can't find any info on the room configurations.

H6 #9916 on Breakaway has the living room and bathrooms facing the balcony. Does anyone know which H6 on the Escape is the same ??

Also, are the biggest balconies still decks 9 & 12 on the Escape. They are on the Getaway & Breakaway. If so I will just deal with the living room & bedroom facing the balcony.

We're sailing in 9918 this weekend. Yes, decks 9 & 12 are the largest on Escape. On Escape decks 11 & 14 have a slightly different layout than the others - the bathroom is aft and has a window overlooking the balcony (with a nice sea view). It sounds like this may be the same layout as 9916 on Breakaway. On the rest the bedroom is aft and you have access to the balcony from both the living room and bedroom. We preferred the latter layout because our two boys will be sharing the living room, so we don't have to worry about waking them to access the balcony at night.

If the larger balcony is more important than the bathroom facing the balcony, stick with 9 and 12. I was able to find videos of 4 or 5 Haven aft suites on Escape. That may help you decide.

Here is the layout of Deck 9,10,12,13 Haven H6 on the escape

Here is the layout for 11, 14

Hope this helps also deck size in order largest to smallest 9,12,11,10,13,14

Yes - but the entire cabin is significantly smaller than that cabin on the Breakaway and Getaway.

Here are some photos that may help...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We're sailing in 9918 this weekend. Yes, decks 9 & 12 are the largest on Escape. On Escape decks 11 & 14 have a slightly different layout than the others - the bathroom is aft and has a window overlooking the balcony (with a nice sea view). It sounds like this may be the same layout as 9916 on Breakaway. On the rest the bedroom is aft and you have access to the balcony from both the living room and bedroom. We preferred the latter layout because our two boys will be sharing the living room, so we don't have to worry about waking them to access the balcony at night.

If the larger balcony is more important than the bathroom facing the balcony, stick with 9 and 12. I was able to find videos of 4 or 5 Haven aft suites on Escape. That may help you decide.

Thank you!

Here is the layout of Deck 9,10,12,13 Haven H6 on the escape

Here is the layout for 11, 14

Hope this helps also deck size in order largest to smallest 9,12,11,10,13,14

Thank you!

Yes - but the entire cabin is significantly smaller than that cabin on the Breakaway and Getaway.

Here are some photos that may help...

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thanks for the info and pics!

Thanks for the info and pics!

Happy to help! I looked to see if I had any photos of the bathroom - and I don't. The shower in 9318 on the Escape is not the "super dooper" one like on the -Aways either. :o

Just a side note - we kinda missed having the bath by the balcony. Not that the bed by the balcony was bad...we just preferred the other lay out - all things being equal.

But, I was also not a fan of the dressing/makeup table in the corner of the bedroom. It felt like an after thought to me. Never used it because the lighting the the bathroom was so much better!