Diamond status to my fiancée?

I am Diamond, though my fiancée is Gold. We live together (and both our C&A memberships point to the same address) and will be married in July. She is cruising without me, however, in June. Is there a way for her to get my Diamond status?

It doesn't matter when we're on board together, but on her June sailing it might be nice for her to get the added perks if they could be made available...

Thanks!

I am Diamond, though my fiancée is Gold. We live together (and both our C&A memberships point to the same address) and will be married in July. She is cruising without me, however, in June. Is there a way for her to get my Diamond status?

It doesn't matter when we're on board together, but on her June sailing it might be nice for her to get the added perks if they could be made available...

Thanks!

nevermnd

Edited by jonbgd

Call C&A and ask to have her linked with you as your "significant other".

just tried...again...their system is apparently down currently. i've tried on board, i've tried on the phone, i've tried in booking our upcoming trip in july. no dice so far, but willing to give it another shot. the guy on the phone moments ago said call back in an hour and they should be able to link things...we'll see!

thanks nonetheless!

just tried...again...their system is apparently down currently. i've tried on board, i've tried on the phone, i've tried in booking our upcoming trip in july. no dice so far, but willing to give it another shot. the guy on the phone moments ago said call back in an hour and they should be able to link things...we'll see!

thanks nonetheless!

Remember, C&A is open later, I think until 8pm eastern, plus it's open on the weekends. Keep trying.

I just got off the phone with C&A less than 30 minutes ago and she was able to access my account

Edited by jonbgd

I just got off the phone with C&A less than 30 minutes ago and she was able to access my account

just got off with them and all taken care of! no idea why it was so difficult on previous attempts, but she's diamond now!

thanks folks!

just got off with them and all taken care of! no idea why it was so difficult on previous attempts, but she's diamond now!

thanks folks!

You're welcome, and glad it worked out.

Now that your fiancee has seen how easy it is to get status by linking, you have to worry that she does not meet some Pinnacle guy on that cruise ...;):p

You're welcome, and glad it worked out.

Now that your fiancee has seen how easy it is to get status by linking, you have to worry that she does not meet some Pinnacle guy on that cruise ...;):p

actually, that'd be perfect! then we'll be married in july and "her" (his?) status could carry over to me!

i think the big bummer is that she now shows my 90 points. she's about to get 3 on the enchantment and will be the big earner in the relationship! chances that i go on a cruise without her are slim-to-none, though she may take girls' trips in the future

actually, that'd be perfect! then we'll be married in july and "her" (his?) status could carry over to me!

i think the big bummer is that she now shows my 90 points. she's about to get 3 on the enchantment and will be the big earner in the relationship! chances that i go on a cruise without her are slim-to-none, though she may take girls' trips in the future

Just so you are not confused, after her cruise, her total will still show 90 points. As a linked couple, your individual point totals will each show the points from whoever has the highest number.

Just so you are not confused, after her cruise, her total will still show 90 points. As a linked couple, your individual point totals will each show the points from whoever has the highest number.

wouldn't hers go up by the 3 from 90? or you're saying that since hers really isn't 90 it doesn't boost my total?

wouldn't hers go up by the 3 from 90? or you're saying that since hers really isn't 90 it doesn't boost my total?

She maintains her own point total that the C&A people can see, but that is no longer shown on the website when a couple is linked. The website only shows whoever's is highest. So until she gets more points than you, whenever she cruises, she will only see your point total on the website.

She maintains her own point total that the C&A people can see, but that is no longer shown on the website when a couple is linked. The website only shows whoever's is highest. So until she gets more points than you, whenever she cruises, she will only see your point total on the website.

understood! now... :)

she's not gonna pass me then, i think she's got about 10 days. thanks for the great info!