Is Luminae Open for lunch on Millennium on Port Day?

cruisedad2

Nope, sorry. Luminae will be open on embarkation day for lunch and then lunch on sea days.

I know...... we missed having it last cruise when we made a port day a sea day (not going ashore).

We were on Millennium right before the refit and on port days Luminae guests were allowed to eat in Bistro on 5 for no charge. However, that has now been changed to Sushi on 5 with an a la carte menu, so I don't know what the arrangement is.

I'll be on the infinity in ak in a month. For 2 ports, we don't dock until 3 pm. Anyone know whether lunch is offered in luminaries in that circumstance?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by DanaDanes

We were on Millennium right before the refit and on port days Luminae guests were allowed to eat in Bistro on 5 for no charge. However, that has now been changed to Sushi on 5 with an a la carte menu, so I don't know what the arrangement is.

Are you sure? We were on the same cruise and in a suite but never heard anything about being allowed in the Bistro on port days. Maybe because we were in a sky suite? Or maybe we just weren't told. We upgraded about a month before we sailed and weren't told that we had a free specialty dinner.

Are you sure? We were on the same cruise and in a suite but never heard anything about being allowed in the Bistro on port days. Maybe because we were in a sky suite? Or maybe we just weren't told. We upgraded about a month before we sailed and weren't told that we had a free specialty dinner.

We are just off the Infinity and were in a CS. We found out by chance (after several port days) that we could go to Bistro when Luminae is closed for lunch. (Not dinner.) I don't know why that isn't listed under suite benefits.

Of course, I'm sure. We ate there at lunch free of charge the day we were in Brisbane.

Edited by TeaBag

I'll be on the infinity in ak in a month. For 2 ports, we don't dock until 3 pm. Anyone know whether lunch is offered in luminaries in that circumstance?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I would think lunch will be as usual since you are still sailing at lunch time.

Of course, I'm sure. We ate there at lunch free of charge the day we were in Brisbane.

I didn't mean to question your honesty, I just meant are you sure it applied to all suites and not just the more expensive suites. Sky suites don't always get the same perks as the rest.

I didn't mean to question your honesty, I just meant are you sure it applied to all suites and not just the more expensive suites. Sky suites don't always get the same perks as the rest.

We were in a Sky suite (6132).

We are on Millie in Alaska this summer. Is Luminae open on port days? What time? Thanks!

Luminae continues to be exclusively open to our Suite Class guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and dinner service are available every day. Lunch service is available on embarkation day and days at sea.