How formal are the formal nights?

maxx

i dont think there is much difference between the floors except the amount of stairs you have to go up and down. the lifts were always quick but we tried to use the stairs whenever we could to minimise all that eating.

Both hubby and myself thought next time we would just go for the cheapest cabin unless there wasnt much difference in price for inside or out. We had outside on upper deck(our choice,not allocated as we booked a while in advance(school holidays)) You do spend so little time in there it is a waste. Son 15 ldid love to sit in the window with his ipod and game boy. great spot .I shoud ahve tried it out myself....

karon

i do have a ton of photos and am trying to load them onto webshots. I managed to get 50 on (think that is most it can do at one time. Then i couldnt work out how to get back to put the rest on. Have to wait until hubby comes home. he was going to show me on the weekend but we were too busy. I will have to try and delete some off as there are too many. I want my family in the uk to see them also.

I will go and see if te first lot are showing. I signed up with same name (kaseyoz)

karon

just checked and some of my photos are showing. type in kaseyoz on webshots. will also try and to put a link in tomorrow

karon

Just wanted to also say all photos are untouched or cropped so some may be darker than required. Also you may notice a few "odd" shots. i do scrapbooking so some are for that.We took nemo with us and photographed him (umm photoed is not a word!!! which is what i just typed.Anissa you are not the only one!!)Ok we photographed him in various parts of the ship.We are a crazy lot.

A picture was taken on formal night so you can see what we wore.

Also you can see many chairs by the pool free and this was a full school holiday cruise.

karon

i dont think there is much difference between the floors except the amount of stairs you have to go up and down. the lifts were always quick but we tried to use the stairs whenever we could to minimise all that eating.

Both hubby and myself thought next time we would just go for the cheapest cabin unless there wasnt much difference in price for inside or out. We had outside on upper deck(our choice,not allocated as we booked a while in advance(school holidays)) You do spend so little time in there it is a waste. Son 15 ldid love to sit in the window with his ipod and game boy. great spot .I shoud ahve tried it out myself....

karon

I have the exact same thoughts. I have had both an inside and outside cabin and thought that next time we would just book the cheapest cabin possible cause we were never in it.

No matter what cabin you get full use of all the facilities so what is the difference??

As was already mentioned the amount of stairs helps keep you fit and the lower deck was quieter druing the night anyway.. although i think we were the last to bed every night anyway.. certainly felt like it. The ship is quite different at 4 and 5am..

And you cant beat a sunrise on the top deck after being up all night!!

The inside cabins let you sleep in when you have been up all night so i think insides are better anyway.

Cheers,

Dan

We have only booked on the cheapest ships choice fare on all three of our cruises. First 2 we were allocated Baja and this next one is showing up as Caribe.

I really agree that you hardly spend anytime in the cabin. One afternoon I had a lie down while hubby and child were at the beach. I don't think there is any difference in the decks, actually I reckon the lower the less movement. When we upgraded to a suite on Lido, we really noticed the difference in movement. Not that it made us sick or anything.

Archived