Other restaurant choices on the Miracle.

The Red Frog on Miracle does not serve food. Sometimes the bartenders put out the Pigeon Peas at no cost, but that is it. It doesn't serve food like the bigger ships. The venue is still nice.

The sports bar does not serve any food or snacks, but it is a nice space.

The Red Frog on Miracle does not serve food. Sometimes the bartenders put out the Pigeon Peas at no cost, but that is it. It doesn't serve food like the bigger ships. The venue is still nice.

The sports bar does not serve any food or snacks, but it is a nice space.

Is that what those were, pigeon peas. The Magic put those out every time we went to get some pub grub wings or whatever, never saw those on the Breeze.

they were quite spicy and we were never able to finish the bowl. but we were there for the wings and fritters.

Wish the smaller ships served the food. :(

I vaguely remember soft pretzels in the sports bar. But it could have been before the remodel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well the Magic had the pretzel warmer on the bar, never tried one but they did have one. Shouldn't be hard for Miracle to have one. Still not the same as the pub grub on the bigger ships.

The Sports Bar on the Miracle does have snacks....

The soft pretzel, complete with melted cheese and mustard is a bargain for , if I remember correctly, $ 1.50.

They also serve a generous bag of Moody's peanuts, also $1.50.

We bought many bags and enjoyed them as we read, played trivia etc.

Consider what a snack costs in the gift shop, these were bargains.

Happy sailing.

Blessings

If there is a game you want to watch in Sport's Bar...go grab a burger, or whatever from the grill or food from buffet, and bring it in and watch.

We did that for last years Little League World Series.

Thanks for that information. That was going to be my next question--can I bring a burger or buffet food to the sports bar. This is good to know as my cruise will be taking place during the start of the NFL playoffs and I'm hoping to catch the Sunday game. Does the sports bar on the Miracle get crowded?

So as far as actual meals go, it seems like the Main Dining Room, the buffet and the steakhouse are the choices we'll have (and, of course, room service)?

Edited by FreudianSlipper

Pretty much what you said.

There are not any other alternative dining places, as I remember.

As far as PLAYOFFS:

Being a CHARGER fan, ( meaning I don't get to actually see them IN the PLAYOFFS ) the ship will have the games showing in various venues.

This ship does not have the large screen, but the various lounges and bars will have the games on.

Of course, the Sports Bar will also have them, and you can be assured that unless it is a port day, the venue will be crowded.

The ship generally leaves on Saturday, so the venues could be crowded for that game.

Definitely the Sunday sea day will be crowded.

Ever hear of CHAIR HOG on pool deck?

Just saying, maybe get there early, just dont leave a towel!!!!

When you want to go get some grub, I am sure someone will save your spot, especially if you buy them a brewski!!

he Red Frog is next door to the sports bar, and that may be convenient to get a specialized beer.

No problem bringing it into the sports venue.

Enjoy

Blessings

The Sports Bar on the Miracle does have snacks....

The soft pretzel, complete with melted cheese and mustard is a bargain for , if I remember correctly, $ 1.50.

They also serve a generous bag of Moody's peanuts, also $1.50.

We bought many bags and enjoyed them as we read, played trivia etc.

Consider what a snack costs in the gift shop, these were bargains.

Happy sailing.

Blessings

I was on board shortly after the drydock and the Sports Bar didn't have any food yet. Nice space that nobody used. Sounds like it is busy now.

They also have 24hr pizza, it is GREAT. Also a Deli for a variety of sandwhiches they are open like 11am to 11pm. Within the buffet area they have Chop Sticks for some great oriental food served during Lunch too. Out by the pool mid ship is the Grill, here you can also get your nachos and chips and salsa, along with your burger or hot dog.

Edited by PekingeseLady

What about unlimited soft serve ice cream? I've heard it's available on some Carnival ships, and I'm hoping that includes the Miracle?

Yup. Even at 2am (or so Im told because I would NEVER be looking for ice cream at that time)

What is the menu like at Red Frog Pub and the sports bar that is onboard? Can you get burgers and fries or is it bar foods like pretzels and peanuts?

You can order Chicken Wings and Pizza in the Sports bar and they will bring it to you in the Pub, wings are good!!!