Rooms 726 and 728 Emerald Carribean Princess

nick1234

Hi, We have cabin E727 on July 3. That would be on the opposite side of the ship from your cabin. Club Fusion is under us too, although the band stand was on your side. Do you think ear plugs would help, or was it really bad? How late does it go on? Hate to give up our cabin.

You can hear the base till about 1 AM especially the nights there is a band playing. We did bring earplugs which I used once. The location is perfect. Straight up the elevator and your at Cafe Carib and the Horizon Court. Convenient for grabbing afternoon snacks to eat on your balcony

Ali

You will love your location. If you are till 1 no problem.The earplugs did help on the 1 night I needed them.the swaying of the boat will rock you to sleep. In fact I still feel like I am swaying!

Ali

We were on the 4-24 Caribbean Princess, in Emerald 724, directly above Club Fusion. Yes, we could "feel" the music, but it never once kept us up. It was never clear enough to actually identify any particular music. It was very convenient to the aft elevator bank and up to the Horizon Court for ice and water whenever we needed some. Also, loved the completely covered balcony.

We are in E731 on the CP for the New Year's cruise. I guess we'll take our chances on the noise being a big issue. To give up the covered, extra long balcony "just in case it's too noisy" is to much of a trade off. We'll hope for the best icon_biggrin.gif

Vicki

12/26/04 Caribbean Princess to Eastern Caribbean

Princess Star 8/03 Alaska

Princess Coral 3/03 Panama

Disney's Wonder 12/01 Bahama's

RCC Majesty of the Seas 11/99 Southern Caribbean

Archived