Entertainment Reservations

Lollygil

If I have entertainment reservations what does that mean in reference to seating? Do I still need to show up early to get the seats I want? I have reservations for Burn the Floor and Cirque Du Soleil. How early do I need to show up?

If I have entertainment reservations what does that mean in reference to seating? Do I still need to show up early to get the seats I want? I have reservations for Burn the Floor and Cirque Du Soleil. How early do I need to show up?

There's no assigned seating, so, yes, you'll need to show up early if you want a good choice of seats. I arrived about 20 minutes before Cirque started but my friends were there 30 minutes before and saved my seat. I don't recall when they let the stand-bys in, but I suggest arriving before that time.

BTW, it's not Cirque de Soleil--if that's what you're expecting, you'll be disappointed. It's a cirque show, but not the famous one. I totally enjoyed it, but it doesn't compare to Cirque de Soleil.

Anyone know how much are tickets to Cirque?

It depends on whether you have SDP. Without SDP, it's around $34 or $35 for premium seating (I don't know how much for standard, but I would definitely recommend getting premium) and with SDP, it was about $17 for premium (I think it's around $11 for standard with SDP), and it uses one of your SDP meals. I'm sure someone will come along with the exact amounts. Dinner is included with the show.

Cirque shows on Epic, BA, GA have at lease one member of your party in line an hour before the show. Doors open 30 mins before the show. Havens guests will be let in via a back door or service elevator and seemed before general seating. All members of your party should be there by 40 minutes before show time.

It depends on whether you have SDP. Without SDP, it's around $34 or $35 for premium seating (I don't know how much for standard, but I would definitely recommend getting premium) and with SDP, it was about $17 for premium (I think it's around $11 for standard with SDP), and it uses one of your SDP meals. I'm sure someone will come along with the exact amounts. Dinner is included with the show.

Thank you!!