Room service for breakfast on Anthem

This may be a dumb question, but is room service for breakfast complimentary or is there a charge? Also, what is an appropriate amount to tip when it arrives? We have never ordered this before, but with having a balcony this time around I think it may be enjoyable! Thank you!

This may be a dumb question, but is room service for breakfast complimentary or is there a charge? Also, what is an appropriate amount to tip when it arrives? We have never ordered this before, but with having a balcony this time around I think it may be enjoyable! Thank you!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48005761&postcount=4

Spike,

IMHO, treat the gratuity like it was another service to your cabin. For example, if your cabin steward is getting a minimum of $3.50 a day per person, it might be a good benchmark for you to use (though this is a little on the high side because this individual is also making up your room).

Consider-If this person served you in the dining room or the Windjammer, and you settled gratuities daily..etc.

Have a wonderful cruise!

~Bob

They have little containers of milk.....I never did room service for breakfast , but the food was great other times of the day. Chicken wings , a cheeseburger cost 4.99 but they were good as was the cookies and key lime tart!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app