Question about kids programs

We will be sailing in September on the Liberty of the Seas with a big group of family and friends. My daughter will be 5yrs old so she will be in the aquanauts group (ages 3-5). However, her cousins will be in the next group (ages 6-8)... My question is, how flexible are they with the age groups? Would I be able to put her in the next age group so she can be with her cousins? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

We were on the Allure last month. We spoke the staff in the kids club. They said the first day she needs to be in the younger group so they can evaluate her if she is ok to move up. They told us she could but we decided against it. The ship didn't have s ton of kids so they combined he 6-8 and 9-11 year old groups and we didn't think our five year old would be good in that dynamic. She had a BLAST in he younger group and always wanted to be there so it worked out in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We sailed on the Liberty a couple of years ago with a similar situation. We were told our oldest could go down to the younger age bracket to be with her cousin, but my niece could not move up to the older age bracket.