Can only buy 1 carton cigarettes onboard without getting letter to meet customs

rounding a little its about 1 every 33 minutes for 7 days (if you sleep 8 hours a day) I think that is a lot (just my opinion)

Times like now, just sitting at the computer, I smoke about 5 per hour. Not as much when active. Swore I would never take another cruise when they stopped us smoking on the balcony. Never say never. I like cruising too much to let this stop me. So, I use the nicotine lozenges as don't like gum. Works for me. And before anyone mentions that if I can quit a week should be able to quit entirely. NOT! This type of product and the patch always worked for me but then was addicted to IT. I have smoked for 50 years. No smokers cough. No bad lung xrays. The price of them are killing me though.:)

Times like now, just sitting at the computer, I smoke about 5 per hour. Not as much when active. Swore I would never take another cruise when they stopped us smoking on the balcony. Never say never. I like cruising too much to let this stop me. So, I use the nicotine lozenges as don't like gum. Works for me. And before anyone mentions that if I can quit a week should be able to quit entirely. NOT! This type of product and the patch always worked for me but then was addicted to IT. I have smoked for 50 years. No smokers cough. No bad lung xrays. The price of them are killing me though.:)

I think we could be great friends - :) ;):D:cool:

I guess I'm the one who drew the short straw. You described my computer habits, lol. I now vape at my computer and the slot machines. Trying to work my way down on the nicotine, AGAIN.

I guess I'm the one who drew the short straw. You described my computer habits, lol. I now vape at my computer and the slot machines. Trying to work my way down on the nicotine, AGAIN.

Tried the vaps. Just could never find one that tasted like a cigarette. Plus, just trying to get a real drag out of them almost burst my head. :D

i believe hal still allows smoking on the balcony if that interests you.