NCL Epic refurbished haven 2 bedroom

fergustsi

Has anyone stayed in the haven 2 bedroom family villa since the refurb? ncl website shows two very different looking cabins for this H4 class, and im wondering if the more toned down scheme was after the refurb.

Thanks

I was in 16007 after the refurb and it was just a little changed from the gaudy version picture on NCL. Curtains and carpet were toned down and that helped a lot. Still had bird in cage mural and master bedroom had flower mural with tin mirror type ceiling panel. I peeked into some other rooms that were the wood design, but cannot say which are which. I still felt the gaudy room was fine.

Has anyone stayed in the haven 2 bedroom family villa since the refurb? ncl website shows two very different looking cabins for this H4 class, and im wondering if the more toned down scheme was after the refurb.

We stayed in a forward facing 2-bedroom 17003 on the Southampton to Barcelona cruise in October (just out of dry dock). We did a quickie review which included pictures of the 2-bedroom at http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=528583

Edited by BirdTravels

• 4 weeks later...
thanks for those photos, man it looks so much nicer now.

Anyone else know of any rooms that have definitely had this refurb?

Most of the rooms had carpets and beds replaced. Would be a lot less noticeable in the standard balconies.