What time can I drop my suitcase off at the Silhouette May 26?

january56

I'll be sailing on the Silhouette from Amsterdam, May 26. My flight gets in at 7:30 a.m. and I plan to take the train into the city. Wondering how early I can drop my suitcase off at the ship, assuming check-in will not begin that early. I probably won't be able to sleep on the plane and will be too tired to haul it around. Thanks!

It varies by port and disembarkation time (since that will largely affect the time you can drop). The earliest we have dropped off (and that was Civitavecchia where the ship docks at 5AM) was around 9:30 or so.

Sorry, I don't know about Amsterdam specifically, but we have been able to drop off bags in the past before check in actually started. We haven't checked bags for many years but when we did, in San Juan, the porters took the bags and then we would have had to wait in line for the building to open to go to check in hall.

So we just dropped off our bags and went into town for the day, checking in when we got back.