What Would You Do??

louanne93

I have a Jr Suite booked on the Inspiration 4 day. For the same price, I can get an inside French doors cabin (not quite a balcony but still opens up for slight view and fresh air!) on the Miracle 7 day. Which would you do? 4 day balcony, or 7 day inside French doors?

The Miracle is a much nicer, bigger, and just more to see and experience. Seven days and more exciting ports would win it alone. The Junior suite would be bigger and that is the only plus, but you are not in your room for enough hours to make that worth what you would lose. The French doors give you many of the same advantages as a balcony, breakfast in the open air, looking at the sea at night, etc. The Miracle has a a larger pool and deck area for you to enjoy the outdoors.

Been in both ships multiple times. Never had a suite on the Inspiration but have sailed several times in French Door cabins, including to HI.

Given the choice I'd sail the Miracle. Nothing wrong with the Inspiration but I like Puerto Vallarta.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Been in both ships multiple times. Never had a suite on the Inspiration but have sailed several times in French Door cabins, including to HI.

Given the choice I'd sail the Miracle. Nothing wrong with the Inspiration but I like Puerto Vallarta.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How was the French doors cabin? Almost like a balcony?

Same cabin as a balcony. Some are fully obstructed (with a bit of a view under the lifeboat), some have a bit of view between the lifeboats. Deck plans are accurate.

Edited by SadieN

I have a Jr Suite booked on the Inspiration 4 day. For the same price, I can get an inside French doors cabin (not quite a balcony but still opens up for slight view and fresh air!) on the Miracle 7 day. Which would you do? 4 day balcony, or 7 day inside French doors?

7 day - longer is better! For us, anyway. we're not in the cabin that much overall.

7 day on Miracle...

Better ship with more things, 3 more days and french door cabins are the best bargains at sea.

We have stayed in the same french door cabin twice. If you want fresh air and a view book a cabin on the deck plan that is next to a long oblong shape and not the oval shapes (which are lifeboats).

4149 AND 4140 are good examples.

What rate did you book? You could lose quite a bit of money by switching.

You scared me for a sec vwrestler171! But we are good. I booked the Military discount rate. Fully refundable!

P.S. Love your name! We are a wrestling family! 189's and 154's.

Of course I would go with the 7 day Miracle, but seeing that you have already made the switch, good for you!! :D

Thanks so much. Super excited! I haven't been to "Stone Island" in about 8 years!

7 days love balconies But - with cruises the longer the better