Balcony Sounds

Nator72

DH and I were just talking about a condo we stay in while in Hawaii. Right on the water, with the waves crashing. And we wondered what sounds we would hear from our balcony cabin (besides the sounds of the people in the cabin next to you). Do you hear waves crashing, or is it something different?

DH and I were just talking about a condo we stay in while in Hawaii. Right on the water, with the waves crashing. And we wondered what sounds we would hear from our balcony cabin (besides the sounds of the people in the cabin next to you). Do you hear waves crashing, or is it something different?

The balconies are pretty well sound-proofed when the door is closed.

We had a deck 10 balcony last week and it was silent with the door closed. However, there was a fair amount of noise from fellow passengers that could be heard while lounging on the deck. I don't think I could have slept in the deck chair.

I was amazed at the amount of spray that reached our deck. Several mornings the railing was coated like the rim of a margarita glass.