Looking For A 2016 Ruby Princess Alaska Cruise Princess Patter

TWANDSWR1

Thanks so much to New York Nana for posting the patter. I see there is a Crab Shack with a $29.00 cover charge?

Has anyone done this? What's the scoop? All you can eat crab? One crab? Two crabs? Is it worth it?

Not sailed for over 10 years and never on Princess before so all advice will be appreciated!

I'm not sailing on the Ruby Princess, I'm going on the Crown, but it's great to see what could possibly be on the agenda. I would imagine there are many similarities.:)

I'll watching the threads as well for the Crown Patters, I was planning on posting a thread after another sailing or two. We were on the Crown last year, and some of these activities/presentations look similar, so it does give you a good idea.

Thanks so much to New York Nana for posting the patter. I see there is a Crab Shack with a $29.00 cover charge?

Has anyone done this? What's the scoop? All you can eat crab? One crab? Two crabs? Is it worth it?

Not sailed for over 10 years and never on Princess before so all advice will be appreciated!

I did the Crab Shack a year ago on the Coral when the price was $20pp and it was served during the lunch period in the steakhouse restaurant.

Here's a picture of one of the 'boils':

94c6eb59929dce17815cbe6b3548c3d5.jpg

I have to say I enjoyed it - I can't remember if I could have had additional servings,but believe me - I COULDN'T if I tried! I was so full!!!!

The Ruby served it during evening hours in the Cafe Caribe.

The price has been increased by nearly 50%. I liked it - but I'm not sure I'd pay the current price for it. They may have underpriced it originally to increase interest in it and the $29 price point is closer to the market rate.

If it is something you are interested in doing, I wouldn't wait until it shows up in the Patters for that evening. Call the DINE line when you board and ask them about the available days/times. Once it is advertised, your preferred time may be harder to come by.

Have a wonderful trip on your 'return' to cruising and your introduction to Princess!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is well after the fact and no one is likely watching this thread anymore, but I just wanted to say, Thank You! I'm doing this cruise this year and I love reading the Patters. I'm getting more excited and it's so fun to see potential activities.