Not so Short Liberty review May 15 Caribbean

Funbobby, know you were recently on the Liberty and see you have also been on the Rhapsody. We were on the same Liberty cruise as you and at that time booked an April western Caribbean out of Tampa on the Rhapsody. Just wondering how you would compare the 2 ships, how you liked the Rhapsody. Thanks for any insight.

I like rhapsody very much , lots of Windows , most certainly a smaller ship but not crowded at all other than the centrum when special events are going on , they tend to have more small events on the pool deck , they had the best activities staff on any ship I have been on lots to do pool , darts , trivia , just tons of organized activities. And if your lucky enough to to have graham Seymour as cruise director . He is the best

I can honestly say I don't think you will be disappointed

What cabin did you book

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I like rhapsody very much , lots of Windows , most certainly a smaller ship but not crowded at all other than the centrum when special events are going on , they tend to have more small events on the pool deck , they had the best activities staff on any ship I have been on lots to do pool , darts , trivia , just tons of organized activities. And if your lucky enough to to have graham Seymour as cruise director . He is the best

I can honestly say I don't think you will be disappointed

What cabin did you book

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much. We are feeling much better about booking the Rhapsody after your comments. We were on the Majesty last year, much smaller ship and liked it very much. Enjoyed the Liberty very much as well, but considerable difference, thought about doing it again (the other itinerary) but really wanted to go out of Tampa. We are in cabin 4068 OV. Had balcony on Liberty which we enjoyed but balcony on Rhapsody considerably more and didn't really use it all that much. Any insight on this cabin location?