Tracy Arm Excursion + Juneau tender

TRAVELBABE1

We are traveling on Solstice and have booked the Tracy Arm excursion which departs directly from the ship. I have also confirmed that our ship tenders in Juneau rather than docking and have read threads about it taking hours to tender into Juneau. So, a couple questions:

1) Will we be delivered directly back to the ship or taken onshore at the end of the excursion?

2) If taken back to the ship, any idea on whether we would get priority tender tickets, as we will be on the excursion when the tickets are being handed out?

We are booked in Aqua but don't have elite status.

We did this last year. Great excursion! Unfortunately, we were taken back to the ship. I even called the vendor in advance, so I knew that's how it would work.

As soon as we got back on board we got tender tickets. It took over 1.5 hours before it was our turn to tender. We did not get any type of priority tickets.

My suggestions are to plan a ship excursion for Juneau so you don't have to worry about tender tickets, ask someone from your role call to pick up extra tickets for you, or just be patient! We still had time for a whale watch and a quick stop at mendenhall (but not enough time to hike to nugget falls).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just did this last week. You will go to the ship. We were also tendered and immediately got tender tickets our number was 35 and they had just called 5 and 6. Went to buffet for lunch and that just about took care of the wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk