Do they still do a Kids Compass?

Cour10ay

I've not sailed RCI with kids in quite a while. Do they still do Kids Compass? If so, does anyone have a recent one? Saw a few for other RCI ships but they seem to be a bit out of date and for the mega-ships. Sailing with a 6 year old niece and wanted to give her an idea of what she can do in the Kids club on the Legend of the Seas.

Thanks!

Yes, they do Kid's Compasses for each of their age groups. I don't have one, but I did take a look at the Compass for the youngest age group (3-5?) on my recent cruise, because we were with our 7-month-old.

They had a full day planned for the tykes, with Superhero Morning and Un-birthday Afternoon each consisting of a full schedule of actiities. (Different themes for each day, of course.)

Hopefully some other cruiser has some samples scanned for you to see.

We just returned from the 10/9 sailing of the Mariner. I saved all the kids compasses and somewhere I have the 6-8 age group. It may take me a day or two to find them but if no one else has any recent ones I can scan a few for you.

If you find one for the older teens 12-17, that would be great.

I am travelling with 4 of them..!!!...one doesn't belong to us and has never cruised. He is so excited and a stellar kid. I'd love to give him a sampling of what he is in for.

So far the only thing he takes about is.....he is going to eat until he can't breathe anymore..LOL....such a funny kid

Thanks

Robin

My son will be 12 on our next cruise. Looking at those compasses it seems to me that he is not mature enough for the 12-14 group. Do they let them go down to the next age group. That is the group he was in last year and he loved it.

My son will be 12 on our next cruise. Looking at those compasses it seems to me that he is not mature enough for the 12-14 group. Do they let them go down to the next age group. That is the group he was in last year and he loved it.

Janep, YES, my daughter had just turned 12 on our 8/28 Mariner cruise and I had NO problems doing a "bump down" to the younger age group. Just go to the 9-11 programming and explain the situation, and they will let you sign him up for that group. :)

Anyone got any from the Radiance 7 day Western Caribbean (if they vary by route) ages 3-5 and 6-8.

Would really appreciate it. If necessary I can give you an email address if that's any help. These aren't available from RCL in advance are they - or even past copies.:D

Archived