Check Your US Air Flights

TDCRose

I just check my flight for Dec. 9 on US Air to San Diego. My flight no longer exisited and I have been placed on an earlier flight. Not a big problem, Kids will miss another 1/2 day of school, but neither the travel company nor us air felt the need to inform me of the change! Flyer beware!

they have also done that to me on our last cruise. I was double checking our flight times and found out that our chosen flight was no longer available and the flights that they picked for use were at later times. I called US air and they switched the flights to what times we wanted and didn't charge us the extra cost so if you don't like the flight times, you can always call to see if they can accomodate you.

Kelly

Our flight was changed in April and we just got the notice today in the mail- lol. Although we already knew of the changes, we just find it rediculous that it takes them that long meanwhile they say that they'll email you or call you.

I think the title of this thread could easily be "Check Your Flights", without being airline specific. They all adjust their schedules constantly, so it's always a good idea to keep on top of your flights, no matter who you are flying with.

I keep checking the availability of seats for our flights. They are less likely to cancel a full flight. Luckily, our flight is completely sold out so I'm somewhat confident we will not be reassigned.

Just found out my non-stop USAir flight back home on Dec 10 was cancelled.They had booked me on an earlier flight ( 11AM ) but I was able to change it to a later flight without any trouble.

Now I have to keep checking to make sure they don't cancel my flight down.

tonyt

Archived