Sail & Sign Card Question

texas greeneyes

It might be a problem.......when we sailed on the Conquest in June, they would not issue extra room keys, no exceptions; didn't matter who I asked. My teens were in the room right next door to ours and I would have liked to have an extra key also. They said it was the Conquest's policy not to issue extra keys; I asked other parents in the same situation as ours and they didn't have any luck either. (they were booked in their own room so that didn't factor into the situation)

I was surprised (disappointed) when I couldn't get an extra key because, according to the posts here on CC, I thought it wasn't going to be a problem at all. Maybe the pursers on the Conquest were having a bad week? :rolleyes: All I know is they wouldn't issue any extra keys when we sailed. I did write that on my comment card (I wonder if anyone reads the comments) because I really don't see the harm of family members having keys to each others rooms if they want them.

Archived