Fly2Fun.......Not !!!

Disaster !!! We have arranged air with Celebrity Choice Air many times with no problems. We decided to try the new Carnival Fly2Fun program since we are on the Vista July 9. We are now 41 days from flying and Carnival still has not paid Delta so we are not ticketed. We are flying with our grand daughter and there are very few seats remaining where we can sit together. We booked the cruise back in Oct, the air in Nov, and paid our final payment back on April 1. Carnival lied to our travel agent and swore we were ticketed yesterday, but we were not. Looks like , if we ever do get ticketed, we will have to pay for premium seats to sit together. I would not recommend this program to anyone.

I'm on the cruise before you, have had no issues with Carnival's Fly2Fun. My return flight seats were assigned on the day I booked the flight prior to full payment and I was able to pick my outbound seats 24 hours after I paid in full. Maybe its an issue with Delta, have you contacted Carnival? By the way, I saved over $500 by booking with Carnival, got a great price.

Edited by Mr305

Disaster !!! We have arranged air with Celebrity Choice Air many times with no problems. We decided to try the new Carnival Fly2Fun program since we are on the Vista July 9. We are now 41 days from flying and Carnival still has not paid Delta so we are not ticketed. We are flying with our grand daughter and there are very few seats remaining where we can sit together. We booked the cruise back in Oct, the air in Nov, and paid our final payment back on April 1. Carnival lied to our travel agent and swore we were ticketed yesterday, but we were not. Looks like , if we ever do get ticketed, we will have to pay for premium seats to sit together. I would not recommend this program to anyone.

We used this program for the May 1st sailing. I wanted to upgrade my seats myself (we did not have seat assignments) and was told by Delta that it needed to be ticketed so I called CCL and they said they would do it for me just "one time" whatever that meant. But since I paid for everything in full very early they should have done that without question. I paid extra (myself directly to Delta) for the Premium Economy seats on Delta and we had no problem. However, we had British Air returning and I paid for seat assignments. The problem was that I couldn't check-in online on the ship as we couldn't get an internet connection. We got off the ship ASAP in Barcelona and went immediately to the airport and waited in the check-in line at the airport for at least 45 minutes. The seats I had paid for were given away and we were delegated to the last row, no recline seats. This was from Barcelona to London (am now in process of trying to get a refund from BA but it isn't looking good). We also had a few other issues as we had flight delays and it was not looking like we were going to make our ground transportation (2 hrs to Trieste from Venice). Called the Carnival guest solutions number to ask what time the last transfer would leave Venice and they had no idea!! I also asked for the ship's agent number in Venice in case we needed help when we arrived, only to be informed they didn't have a ship's agent in Venice. Bottom line for us is to never travel using same day flight arrival as same day ship departure.

FloridaGirlLovesToCruise - hope you get your issue resolved!

I booked using Fly2Fun....saved $1200 for our Vista cruise in Oct! I asked for our reservation to be ticketed and was able to pick our seats and upgrade to premium 24 hours later on the Delta website. I do check the Delta website at least once a month to be sure nothing has changed on reservation - including seat assignments. I also received an updated Carnival Fly2Fun confirmation showing our new premium upgraded seat assignments.