Best night to have a parents night out on Oasis of the seas

We are set for the June 11th trip on the Oasis of the seas with our two children 12 and 16. In talking with the wife we decided that we are going to have a "parents night out" and eat at one of the restaurants on the boat without the kids. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which night would be better then others (based off the food in the main dining hall)? Thanks in advance for the help with this.

We are set for the June 11th trip on the Oasis of the seas with our two children 12 and 16. In talking with the wife we decided that we are going to have a "parents night out" and eat at one of the restaurants on the boat without the kids. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which night would be better then others (based off the food in the main dining hall)? Thanks in advance for the help with this.

Sorry I can't help you on the MDR menus; my guess is that would be hard to predict as our itinerary is one of the first Oasis/Allure to do the St Maarten, San Juan, Labadee.

I am also trying to plan a 'parent's night out' and have decided between the night of the "Love and Marraige" show or the Adult Quest. I'm betting on days 3 and 6 respectively for those.

Enjoy the cruise -- Look for my wife and I onboad...we'll have a 1yr and 4yr old daughters and look completely exhausted :p

Edited by KGSB11

Thanks everyone we looked at the menu and a few others items and decided on the 3rd night to hit up Chops. Looking forward to the cruise and ready to relax and enjoy a week of someone else waiting on the kids all week!

No kids, so I can't fully relate, but I would make your night out be the same night as the Love & Marriage show. Great excuse to get on stage, make a memory, and really stretch your comforts, too!