5 Couples/No Kids/Want a beach!

georgiagul

There is a group of 5 couples coming down on the Zenith in Feb. (We pray Coz is not too terribly damaged from Wilma) I have read most of the posts on beaches and several other website reviews and still unsure of where to go. We are leaving our kids home so none of us wants to be around too many. Would love some snorkling and adult beverages. PB and Palancar seem like my best choices. Am I right?

A group of 20 of us went to paradise beach and had one of the best times on our whole cruise. It's a private beach. You pay a fee for an armband (I think about $10) and you get beach chairs umbrella, water toys. If I remember correctly you get the beach and chairs free the armband is for the toys and snorkling - (which was ok) the place overall is a blast!! They have a nice cabana style restaurant and bar. The waiters were GREAT! they really take care of you. It's about a 15 to 20 minute cab ride.

We went to Paradise Beach last Feb and plan to be back again this Feb! I think the armband for the toys is $8 and the cab ride was $12 for 2 of us. It's a wonderful place. I suppose there were children there, but we didn't notice!;) The waiters are awesome! I can't wait to get back and hoping they get through Wilma OK:(

Archived