Non drinker Cheers program?

sheila59

Because I follow the rules. I'm just not a drinker so I would never pay 400.00 for the couple of drinks I would drink, but for my husband it WOULD be worth it. That's it! Nothing more! I know its a business and they're making money I just WISH everyone in the room didn't have to buy it. That's all. (plus the soda card doesn't cost 400.00)

just in case you don't know.....because i don't see an rccl cruise in your history......rccl operates their alcohol program just the way you like it. anyone in the cabin can get what they want or nothing at all and there is no 15 drink limit. on my last rccl cruise, wifey got the alcohol package, my son got the beer package, and i had the soda package. no problems whatsoever. while rccl may be a bit more expensive, not having to buy an alcohol package for you may tip the scales in your favor.

Edited by Computer Nerd

a beer is about 7 dollars, a foo-foo drink is about 10, and a mixed drink would be about 12. a can of soda is about 2.50.

Thank you for the response and information. We just don't see ourselves drinking $100 worth EVERY day!!

Trying to figure out if we want the CHEERS package, and it's been a few years since we last cruised. Could somebody update me on the cost of bottle water and powerade? Thanks

You can preorder bottle water for delivery to your cabin at $3.99 per 12 pack. If you want large bottles they are $3.75 each or 8 for $20.00 I believe. I don't recall seeing Powerade. All can be found on the Carnival site Fun shops.

I think the tax on preorders is 6 or 7 percent. If you order while on board there is a 15% service charge.

Edited by Pyrate13