9162 Aft Up For Grabs . . .

claud925

Anyone out there stayed in 9162 on Summit. I plan on bringing some fishing tackle and doing little trolling off our balcony during our 14 day Panama cruise next Feb 12. All you neighbours are invited for the fish fry, will do some cooking on the balcony.

I bet I got some of you gasping and saying, "he can't do that"! You are absolutely correct. I was only joking. We are really looking forward to the Feb. cruise and we are thrilled about having an aft cabin. Never had one before and from all we have read it sounds like we will truly enjoy it along with the CC service.

Looking forward to meeting the neighbours.

Tom & Carol

Launchman,

If you want to fish off the back, you have to book the Penthouse. It's the only balcony on the ship with no balconies beneath it and do risk of catching the line in the props. 9162 is just to far to cast and even worse if you catch something and drag the fish along everyones balcony on the way up.

Archived