Escape vs Allure

ETaylor1015

Hello , I have always been partial to Royal Carribean and I love the big ships Allure and Oasis. For those who have been on both, would the Escape be fun and enough to do , or will I be missing the features of the allure ? The cost of the escape is about a $1000 less and goes to some islands we haven't been, and I thought it may be a nice new experience on another line. Can I have some thoughts ?

My husband and I are in mid 30's and like a fun crowd too !

Hello , I have always been partial to Royal Carribean and I love the big ships Allure and Oasis. For those who have been on both, would the Escape be fun and enough to do , or will I be missing the features of the allure ? The cost of the escape is about a $1000 less and goes to some islands we haven't been, and I thought it may be a nice new experience on another line. Can I have some thoughts ?

You and I are in the same boat Also mid 30's and usually sail RCCL! I've done Oasis 2x and Allure once all in the last 2 years. I can't go back to a non mega ship but I am going on Escape on 7/2. Will you miss some things from Allure ? Probably .. the nighttime entertainment and shows are better on Allure, but Escape has a lot to offer. Everyone says the food is better or at LEAST as good plus lots of new things to experience. I say book the Escape you will have fun !

We debated between Oasis/Allure vs Escape for a few months, but the best deal was with Escape. I think that you will still enjoy your cruise :)

DCL Platinum ~ Ready for Norwegian Escape September 17-24 2016!

There is no comparison. ALLURE!!!

We usually sail Royal and have done Oasis/Allure 5 times. The Oasis/Allure have a much better pool deck but the Escape is outstanding as well and has much better views of the ocean than the Oasis/Allure does.

Don't get me wrong. I love the Oasis/Allure. Those ships are on a whole other level but the Escape is incredible as well with the Waterfront, District Brewhouse, Food Republic, etc.

You'll have a blast on the Escape. And for $1000 less? This is a no-brainer to me. I would book the Escape immediately before the price changed.

Edited by Yorkvillain

We loved the Allure and the Getaway both. We considered Allure for this summer, but with the perks on NCL right now, especially with the UBP, we chose Escape. When we sailed the Allure, we paid for our own UBP and it was not cheap! Each ship will have it's pros and cons, but I think you will get that mega ship experience on the Escape.