Wedding Pictures Carnival Conquest

I have pasted a link to my slide show of wedding photos. They are from the Carnival Conquest 04/24/2016. There are many photos from getting ready at the hotel, waiting to board the ship, the ceremony, and the reception. I have photos of the cake and food too!! I hope they help to clear up some questions that some people may have. Enjoy!!

http://www.kizoa.com/Video-Editor-Movie-Maker/d46619726k6041209o1l1/our-wedding-

Its telling me that an error has occurred. Id really love to see your pics!!

If you try to access it from a cell phone it will not work. Otherwise send me you email and I can send you an invite to view it

• 5 months later...

Beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictutes and Congratulations on your wedding. You have a beautiful family!!

I am planning a Carnival wedding, and I am narrowing down to a few ships, the Conquest being among my top two choices. Would you mind telling me which room was your reception held. I like this so much better than it being held at the night club!

Also, did you do any upgrades on your flowers? They were gorgeous! And lastly, what was your overall experience with the Catnival wedding? Any tips?

Thank you in advance for your help!